Dr. Salleh Abdullahi Mandung Zazzaga is the Chairman, Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer of Zazzaga Nigeria Limited. His persuasive skills have contributed within short period of the company’s existence through Corporate Governance and organizational harmony leading to an unprecedented progress.
A receiver of several awards which include
- Award of Honorary Doctorate Degree (Ph.D) from the prestigious Ecole Superieure Sainte Felicite University, Cotonou, Benin Republic – 2019
- Ambassador of Peace and Human Development presented by the Student Representative Council (SRC), Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria – 2017.
- Best Philanthropist and Humanitarian Award presented by Unity FM/Radio Station – 2019
- Award of Recognition for Philanthropic and Humanitarian Services by the Jama’atu Izalatil Bid’ah Wa’iKamatis sunnah (JIBWIS), National Headquarters, Jos – 2020.
- Certificate of Recognition awarded by the Tri-Cycle Riders Union of Nigeria (TRUN) – 2017
- Philanthropic Award presented by the Hausa-Fulani Youth Development and Orientation Forum (HAFYDOF), National Headquarters – 2019.
- Active member, Arewa Consultative Youths Forum
- Active Member, Northern Elders Forum
Dr. Saleh Zazzaga is currently heading the board responsible for Policy Formation and Medium range planning, productive development and operation strategies. As the founder and visioneer of this company, he always brings his vision and vast experience to bear in line with standard operational ethics.
It is the desire of Zazzaga Nigeria Limited to always add value to our clients and we will never shy away from the opportunity of offering timely and professional services and cognate advice that will be of benefit to our clients in order to ensure a legacy of enduring reputation.
At his leasure time, he loves Current Affairs, Reading, Football, Listening to Music and Watching Movies.